Developing a Christian Worldview
When we finish this class, we hope that you as parents will have good ideas and answers to questions like:
- How did everything start? Where did it come from?
- Do I have a purpose? How do I know?
- Was Jesus unique? In what way?
- Why is there so much evil and suffering in the world?
- If God exists and is good and powerful, wouldn’t He want to end the suffering and be powerful enough to do it?
- What is right and wrong for me? Is it right for people to try to impose their views on others?
- What about other holy books besides the Bible?
- Are humans unique or special among the animals? Is human life more valuable than plant or animal life?
- Am I just being arrogant or intolerant to claim I’m right or that I know what is true?
- Does science disprove parts of the Bible?
- Did God use evolution to create?
- Why have boundaries on sex and marriage?
- How could a loving God send anyone to hell? Why would He?
|John’s Initial Letter to Family Builder Parents|
|September 12||Lesson 1||listen|
|September 19||Lesson 2||listen|
|September 26||Lesson 3||listen|
|October 3||Lesson 4||listen|
|October 10||Lesson 5||listen|
|October 17||Lesson 6||listen|
|October 24||Lesson 7||listen|
|October 31||Lesson 8||listen|
|November 7||Lesson 9||listen|
|November 14||Lesson 10||listen|
|November 21||Lesson 11||listen|
|November 28||Lesson 12||listen|
|December 5||Lesson 13||listen|
|December 12||Lesson 14||listen|